VACANCY: Club House Manager
Daventry Town Football Club are recruiting a hands-on approach, Club House Manager. The role is to ensure that day to day tasks and duties are carried out to a high standard at the football club.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Bar Management and bar service, including the delivery of food services
- Work with the Events Committee & hospitality management, match day management,
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Restaurant or management experience is generally preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Contract Type – Permanent
Hours Per Week – 37.5
Flexible working hours, which must meet the needs of the Club House, Match Days and events
Salary: Dependant on experience
If you feel you have the qualities and experience, we are looking for please apply by sending your CV, along with a covering letter, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date – 31st March 2021
Full job description available on request.